Handwashing is one of the easiest ways to protect yourself and family against becoming sick. Know when to stay healthy, and how to wash your hands.in this article we will discuss Best Hand Washing Tips For You & Kids.
By washing your hands often, you can help yourself and your loved ones stay healthy, especially during these key times when germs are likely to get and spread.
When and How to Wash Your Hands
- Before, during, and after preparing food
- Before eating food
- Before and after caring for someone at home who is sick with vomiting or diarrhea
- Before and after treating a cut or wound
- After using the toilet
- After changing diapers or cleaning up a child who has used the toilet
- After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- After touching an animal, animal feed, or animal waste
- After handling pet food or pet treats
- After touching garbage
Follow Five Hand Washing Tips Wash Your Hands the Right Way
Washing your hands is simple and it is one of the most efficient ways of preventing germ spread. Clean hands will stop the spread of germs from one person to another and across a whole community— from your home and workplace to child care facilities and hospitals.
Every time obey these five steps.
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice.
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
- More Beauty tips like this click here
Benefits of Washing Hands
Handwashing can also help prevent disease. This requires five simple and effective measures that you can take (Wet, Lather, Scrub, Rinse, Dry) to reduce the spread of diarrheal and respiratory disease so that you can stay healthy. Regular handwashing, especially before and after certain activities, is one of the best ways of removing germs, avoiding getting sick and preventing germ spread to others. It’s easy, it’s simple and it can prevent all of us from getting sick. Hand-washing is a victory for all but the germs.