Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology Rawalpindi Jobs 2019
Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology Rawalpindi Jobs 2019 Current Employment Opportunities
|Posted on:||10th Mar 2019|
|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 25, 2019|
|Education Required:||Matric, Middle,|
|Address:||Allied Testing Services House#19, IBD, Sachal Sarmast Road G-11/3, Islamabad|
|Organization:||Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology|
This page is about AFIC Rawalpindi Jobs | Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology Rawalpindi Jobs 2019 Current Employment Opportunities. Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology had given the advertisement of a job vacancy for which it is seeking to hire the nationality holders of Pakistan the services of eligible, educated and hard working applicants are required to apply for the posts given below.
Jobs to apply are such as (Mechanical Technician, Dispenser, Radiographer Technician, ETT Technician, Theatre Technician, Anaesthesia Technician, CSSD Technician, Electrophysiology Laboratory Technician, Nuclear Cardiology Technician, SAECG Technician, Pacing Technician, Aluminum Technician/Glass Fitter, Civilian Workshop Assistant – Biomedical, High Skilled-I Technician (Biomedical), Accounts Clerk, Nursing Assistant Head-up Tilt Test, Nursing Assistant Holter test, Nursing Assistant, High Skilled-II Technician-Biomedical, Dresser, Tube Well Operator, Barber Special Services, Ward Boy, Aya, Mali, Waiter, Labour, Sweeper) are the posts which needs to be filled as soon as possible.
Candidates willing to apply for these positions are suggested to read out the following requirements carefully and apply accordingly as for such posts, Matric with Science, with relevant diploma and experience in the relevant field is required to apply. Age limit should be 18 to 25 years. Both Male/female are welcome to apply. So now, let’s throw light on its further details below.
AFIC & NHID is abbreviated as The Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology & National institute of Heart Diseases located in Rawalpindi is held responsible for to provide great healthcare facilities to the heart patients with all sort of technologies are available here. Being a Govt body it offers Govt jobs of different educational levels.
For Current Army Jobs: Click Here
AFIC Jobs 2019 Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology Rawalpindi Latest Vacancies
- Mechanical Technician
- Radiographer Technician
- ETT Technician
- Theatre Technician
- Anaesthesia Technician
- CSSD Technician
- Electrophysiology Laboratory Technician
- Nuclear Cardiology Technician
- SAECG Technician
- Pacing Technician
- Aluminium Technician/Glass Fitter
- Civilian Workshop Assistant – Biomedical
- High Skilled-I Technician (Biomedical)
- Accounts Clerk
- Nursing Assistant Head-up Tilt Test
- Nursing Assistant Holter test
- Nursing Assistant
- High Skilled-II Technician-Biomedical
- Tube Well Operator
- Barber Special Services
- Ward Boy
How to Apply for Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology Jobs:
- Application form an deposit slip should be downloaded from Allied Testing Services (ATS) website www.ats.org.pk.
- Application form filled carefully along with the paid copy of deposit slip may be sent through courier to Allied Testing Services House#19, IBD, Sachal Sarmast Road G-11/3, Islamabad.
- Candidates have to pay application processing fee Rs. 16/- for BPS-1 to 5 only and Rs. 18 for BPS-6 to 10 only in online branches of designated banks.
- The applicants must belong to Pakistan and possess its nationality is mandatory.
- Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- The application received after closing date and incomplete will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be bought.
- for more visit gotit.pk