|Posted on:||4th Mar 2019|
|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 25, 2019|
|Education Required:||Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle,|
|Address:||P.O. Box No. 26 G.P.O. Lahore|
|Organization:||Provincial Election Commission Punjab|
Get Election Office Punjab Federal Govt Jobs 2019 in Pakistan PO Box 26 GPO Lahore Latest Advertisement is available here which is related to latest Federal Government Jobs announced in Provincial Election Commission of Pakistan Office for the Punjab Domiciled candidates male/female who are welcome to apply for the following positions.
Jobs to apply are such as (Senior Assistant, Junior Personal Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Junior Assistant, Sub Assistant (BPS-11), Sub Assistant (BPS-09), Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Chowkidar). These positions are on a temporary and contract basis and based in the Headquarter-Office, as well as, Field Organization of Federal Department. Those candidates who are willing to apply for these positions should hold a qualification from Bachelors/Graduation to MatricMiddle and relevant skills and experience is compulsory for all positions.
Civilians can apply for all positions but Ex-Servicemen of Armed Forces are eligible to apply for Sr. No. 7 and 8. So, viewers take advantage of this opportunity and apply as soon as possible because here handsome salaries shall be offered to the selected candidates starting from Rs. 20000 to Rs. 56000 PKR per month.
For Current Federal Government Jobs: Click Here
Election Commission Punjab Jobs 2019 Application Form Download
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Senior Assistant (BPS-15)
- Junior Personal Assistant (BPS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-13)
- Junior Assistant (BPS-11)
- Sub Assistant (BPS-11)
- Sub Assistant (BPS-09)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-02)
- Chowkidar (BPS-02)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
How To Apply for Election Office Jobs:
- Applicants should apply on the prescribed form which can be downloaded from the following web link given below.
- Duly filled application form along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs should reach via a post on the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is March 25, 2019.
- Persons already in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
- Applicants must mention “Date of birth” and “Name of District” in the Application Form.
- Incomplete application will not be considered and will be treated as rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site gotit.pk for more jobs.