|Posted on:||9th Mar 2019|
|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 21, 2019|
|Education Required:||Graduation, Masters,|
|Address:||The office of Deputy Registrar Admin, II. University of Punjab (Quaid-e-Azam Campus) Lahore|
|Organization:||University of Punjab|
Jobs at Punjab University are available and it is looking to recruit the well adroit, calibre and educated applicants are required to apply for the following posts which are entitled as Non-Teaching Jobs (Resident Officer-I (BS-20), Maintenance Engineer (Civil) (BS-17), Network Administrator (BS-17)) are the posts announced in the University of the Punjab, Lahore.
The overall qualification of Masters/Bachelors with relevant skills and professional experience in the relevant field are needed to hold such posts. Candidates from all over Punjab can apply for these posts but preference will be given to the residents of Lahore. Age should be 30 to 45 years with general age relaxation of a maximum of five years in upper age limit is available as per the policy of Government of Punjab.
So, all interested and eligible candidates should apply for these jobs because the University of Punjab will offer handsome salaries to the selected candidates.
PU is the abbreviation for Punjab University which is the Govt university and this is the best university which is lying in Lahore and is having the best faculty members and each year number of the students get enroll in this university for to get admission in different disciplines. Being a Govt body it offers Govt jobs of different educational level and latest Punjab University Jobs 2019 | University of the Punjab Jobs 2019 | PU Jobs 2019 are given below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Punjab University Jobs 2019 Latest Career Opportunities
Vacant Positions for Non-Teaching Staff:
- Resident Officer-I (BS-20)
- Maintenance Engineer (Civil) (BS-17)
- Network Administrator (BS-17)
How To Apply for Punjab University Jobs 2019:
- Application form to apply can be downloaded from www.pu.edu.pk or can be obtained from Information Cell, Quaid-e-Azam Campus and sale depot at Allama Iqbal Campus.
- Duly filled application form along with detailed CV, attested educational certificates, CNIC, domicile, experience letters and two recent photographs should reach the office of Deputy Registrar Admin, II. University of Punjab (Quaid-e-Azam Campus) Lahore.
- Candidates have to attach with the application a paid challan/deposit slip of Rs. 2000/- for Sr. No. 1 and Rs. 1000 for Sr. No. 2 & 3.
- The last date for submission of application is March 21, 2019.
- Incomplete applications or received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Already in service applicants should apply through proper channel and submit NOC issued by the appointing authority, showing that the department will have no objection to relieve if the applicant is selected.