Repeated PTS Test MCQs
List of Most Repeated PTS Test MCQs with answers For jobs in 2019,
Repeated PTS Test MCQs
- Member of constituent assembly 1946 jogendrnath
- 1973 constitution became effective on 14th August
- First marshal law 7th Oct 1958
- One unit 1954
- AIML founded in Dhaka
- Simla deputation met Curzon
- Annulment of Bengal partition in 1911
- Cabinet palm had three members
- Second government general of PAKISTAN. Nizamuddin
- Plants intake O2 and produce CO2 at night
- Al Aqsa mosque Jerusalem
- Us states 50
- Egypt in Africa
- Bronze alloy cu and tin
- NATO North Atlantic treaty org
- Without bismillah surah Tauba
- NWFP became province under British rule 1901
- Prophet’s daughters; 4
- Hazrat Khadija took Muhammad PBUH to; Warqa Bin Naufal
- Soorah without Bismillah; Tauba
- 1st compilation of Quran; Hazrat Abo-Bakar RA
- Zunnorain; Hazrat Usman RA
- Conquest of Makkah; 8th AH
- Miraj incident; 10th Nabwi
- Death of Muhammad PBUH; 632 AD (Iwrote633AD)
- 1st Revelation; 6B
- Al-Aqsa mosque; Jeru Salem
- Al aasa mosque is in the bait-ul-muqdas old city of Jerusalem.
- Quran PAK converted into a book in the era of Hazrat Abu Bakar Siddique.
- 8th Amendment in constitution Is in the era of Genziaulhaq in 1985 and excessively used by president Ghulam Ishaq Khan.
- First commander and chief of Pakistan frank misservy.
- Second governal general of Pakistan is Khawaja Muhammad nazimuddin.
- Heptagon has seven sides.
- Scalene Triangle: No equal sides, No equal angles
- 8th Hijri Fateh Makkah.
- Simla deputation presented them memorial in front of Viceroy Lord Minto
- A Lightyear is a unit of length.
- Member of constitution assembly in 1946 was jogendrnath.
- First marshal law 7th Oct 1958.
- Partition of Bengal was on 1911.
- The freezing point of water is 32f.
- Distillation Is the process through which salt Is removed from the water.
- Meteorology is the scientific study of the atmosphere.
- Red green and blue are primary colures.
- Rowlattact also was known as The Anarchica land Revolutionary Crimes Act,1919.
- Lack of Vitamin-A; Night-Blindness
- Carrot Is a source of Vitamin; A
- Mycology; Study of Fungi
- Electrons revolve around; Nucleus
- Battery; converts chemical to electrical
See Also…NTS Test MCQs with answers
- Universal donor; O negative( That’s what I have written)
- Sun; Star
- Plants intake/out-take at night; Oxygen/Carbon di Oxide
- Laughing gas; Nitrous Oxide
- The freezing point of Water; 32F
- Salty water; Distillation(I wrote Filtration)
- Primary colours; I wrote Red-Green-Blue(Don’t know the right answer)
- Pencil; Graphite
- Light-year; Length/distance
- Spider; 8 legs
- Bronze; Cu- Tin
- Meteorology; Study of atmosphere
- Unit of current; Ampere
- Governor General of SBP-Ashraf Mehmood wathra
- 2nd Governor General of Pakistan- Nazimudin
- Of daughter’s of SAW-4
- President of Iraq- Fuad Masum
- US special representative for Afghanistan and Pakistanis- James Dobbins.
- Franc’s President- François Hollande
- Turkey’s President- Tayyip Erdoğan
- Iran’s President- Hassan Rouhani
- Unit of Current- Ampere
- Zunurain (having 2 noors who got married to the daughters of SAW)- Usman
- Sound can’t travel through a vacuum.
- Chemical to electricity is-Battery
- Pak area- 79695 km2
- Egypt in- Africa
- Suez Canal Connects –Red Sea+ Mediterranean sea
- US States- 50
- The 1st revelation took place in-610 AD
- Al-Aqsa mosque is in- Jaruselaeum
- 1st Martial law took place in- 7th Oct 1958
- Partition of Bengal annulled- 1911
- Lucknow pact was between- Muslim + Congress
- The freezing point of water is 0 degree
- Salt gets off though- distillation
- 5, 8, 11,? 14
- Electrons revolve around- Nucleus
- Pencil – Graphite
- Ozone protects- UV Rays
- One unit was initiated on 22nd Nov & established/took place on-14th Oct 1955
- KPK was constituted to become a province by British in- 1946
- Normal body temperature
- Location of genes in the body, DNA
- NO: of poles in magnet.. 2
- Opposite charge.Attracts
- The charge is stored in…Capacitor
- Dia material ways divide the circle in…2 parts
- No of bones in human skeleton….206
- A right angle is, 90
See Also… SOLVED MCQS FOR ALL JOBS
Repeated PTS Test MCQs
- The ratio of 1km to 600m..5/3
- The power set of (1,2,3) has no elements, 8
- For the survival of species. , reproduction is necessary
- Study of medicine manufacturing is called, pharmacy
- Saifullah is tittle of which sahabi, Khalid bin Waleed R.A
- Muslim stay in, during the social boycott
- Who translated the Quran from Arabic into Persian, Shah Waliullah
- The basic belief in Islam, 5
- Diamond is the form of Carbon
- Dangerous gases, Co
- Allindia Muslim league was founded in, Dhaka
- Quaid-e-Azam delivered 14 points in 1929
- The first president of Pakistan, Iskandar Mirza
- Last Viceroy of India, Lord mount batten
- The capital of Nepal (Kat Mando)